High-Quality 3-Ply Face Masks On Sale
Imported under FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization policy
50 Masks Per Box, Ships from
California within USA, Made in Taiwan
Meet CNS14774:2018, and EN14683:2019 Type II Face Mask Standard
BFE is greater than 99.0% by Nelson Labs
PFE is greater than 95%
MADE IN TAIWAN
USA In Stock! 50 Pcs Per Box
Enter "FREESHIP10" For Free
Shipping for 10+ Boxes
USA In Stock
High Quality 2D 3-ply & 3D Children Mask
Now On Sale!
stands with you
MOCACARE was honored to be invited by the state of Oregon’s Heart Pantries Initiative to donate masks to the homeless during the pandemic.
The MOCACARE group owns two medical device companies and a licensed medical supply distributor company (GGHS) that holds a CDPH certified medical device sales license, and ACHC medical service certification.
It is registered with the FDA and holds the US Medical Device Sales License (HMDR License).
Minister of the Ministry of Taiwanese Economic Affairs stated on May 27 in a press conference (of Central Epidemic Command Center) that starting on June 1, the domestically produced medical masks will be requisitioned at a fixed daily rate of 8 million pieces, and the remaining production capacity will be opened for domestic and foreign sales.
Source: Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economics Affair
MADE IN TAIWAN, QUALITY ASSURANCE
Filtration Efficacy data please check our report.
*Test results meet EN14683:2019 Type II, and CNS14774:2018 Face Mask Standard.
*In accordance with the test results from Nelson Labs and Taiwan Textile Research Institute, TTRI.
1. Mask has three layers of non-woven fabric, the middle layer is made of melt-blown non-woven fabric.
2. Bendable nose clip at the top of the mask.
3. The length of the mask is 6.9 inches; the width is 3.7 inches.
4. Flexible elastic bands at either side of the mask; the length is around 4 to 6 inches.
5. MOCACARE Face Mask has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (not FDA cleared or approved) for use as source control by the general public as well as by health care personnel(HCP) in the healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. Source control refers to the use of a face mask or cloth face covering over the mouth and nose to contain that individual’s respiratory secretions to help prevent transmission from infected individuals who may or may not have symptoms of COVID-19
EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Out of concern for hygiene for all of our customers, mask purchases are not eligible for return or exchange unless the products are defective upon delivery. If products were damaged during shipping and you wish to apply for an exchange or return, please do so within 7 days of receipt.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days for exchange and return services, or if you have any questions. When returning the masks, please make sure that all items are sent back in their original packaging, or else the return may not be accepted.